We follow a 7 step process to ensure the best result possible:
1. Pre-inspection – check the care label and determine lounge suite fabric.
2. Perform a dye test to ensure colour fastness.
3. Pre-vacuum with quality filtered upright vacuum cleaner.
4. Pre spray carpets with hot water and detergent.
5. Hot Water Extraction with powerful truck-mount machines, using emulsifier to help retard re-soiling.
6. Deodorize and Groom fabric.
7. Fabric Protector – your lounge suite and dining chairs are used every day – we eat and drink on them, by applying a fabric protector to your upholstery, it can help repel spilt drinks and food items.
8.Leather furniture is cleaned with a two pack solution
9.The first solution is added to removed dirt and grime
10. The second solution is used to treat the leather to leave a soft shiny surface with a protective coating
Bright Aire uses dust mite and anti-allergen treatments to clean your mattresses. To help reduce allergens in the home, we suggest that:
• Blankets are washed monthly.
• Sheets are washed regularly in hot water.
• Unless a mite proof cover is used over your pillow, wash pillows around four times a year.
• Your mattress is professionally cleaned around every 6 months.
For more information or a quote, contact us on (07) 5443 9000.